Welcome to Innovative Technologies Blog!

Visiting this blog you will find information about new e-commerce technologies that are currently improving our lives! There are a variety of posts regarding RFID technology and VoIP services. Videos and pictures explaining how to make cheap phone calls are also there. ENJOY IT!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

How VoIP technology works!


This drawing shows many of the components of a VoIP network. You can see that PCs, PDAs, and file servers are sharing the network with a telephony server, VoIP soft phones and hard phones, and a fax machine connected to the network via an analog telephone adapter. The PCs, PDAs, and laptop can all make calls to any VoIP phone on the network or can place calls to regular telephones through either the telephony server or the long distance provider’s telephone switch.

9 comments:

  1. I like your Blogger site, thanks for sharing this information. Cheers, Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture. It helps people have a better understanding of how voip technology works!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Patricia, This is very easy to understand. I had no idea how it works. Thank to you I have an idea about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some nice information! I had no idea there were those ATA Adaptors, i could use my standard phone on my computer now hah!

    and btw is nextel some kind of voip?!
    I know they have some kind of network with ip's and id's, maybe with the right software we could connect a nextel mobile with a pc?

    Thanks for sharing! Im waiting an answer! cya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sou do Brasil.
    Ainda não conhecia o Voip, achei muito interessante e pretendo adquirí-lo.
    Valeu pela dica

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting technology for who needs to communicate mainly with distant people

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I'm a exchange student and i'm in Mexico.
    I use The VoIP to talk with friends and my family in Brasil, it is really useful!

    Congratulations for your blog, it is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Achei muito interessante e comecei a usá-lo.
    Obrigado pela dica.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have many friends overseas. This will allow me to keep in touch with them. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete